Aims and Objectives:-
- The School is open to all communities from Nursery to Class X. The medium of instruction will be English.
- The institution aims at complete personality development of all its students.
- To establish ourselves as a primer and preferred institute of education and learning, we provide our students multiple opportunities and moral values.
- All students from class II to VIII applying for admission will have an interview and a test .
- Admissions are made strictly on the merits of the candidate .
- Parents are reminded that the date of birth recorded in the admission form /admission register will not be changed later on any account .
- The principal is the final authority for admission to the school .
- A transfer certificate is necessary in case of admission from class IV onwards .
- Any information deliberately suppressed or found incorrect may ultimately lead to the expulsion of the student .
Earnest efforts are made :-
- To promote all-round development physical , intellectual , cultural , social and spiritual of all students .
- To promote appreciation of the dignity of labour and the importance of national integration .
- To train them to live in harmony and fellowship with their neighbor’s , Co-workers and others .
- To inculcate in them the spirit of service to society , specially the under – privileged section.
- To build up their total personality so that they may become honest , responsible and patriotic citizens of India .